2.0

My company, 9FilmFest purchased one 40ft container of used hard toys from USA Import-Export Trading Co. order date 18 July 2015, 24,000 lbs @ $0.58/lb total charges including shipping = $ 15,641 goods=$13,920 shipping=$1,721

We wire transferred the full amount to Bank of America, USA Import-Export Trading co account #229038968490

The container of hard toys arrived in Thailand, we had pre-sold to our client, who came to receive the hard toys. He opened the packed bags of hard toys and was shocked at the damaged, dirty, broken, incomplete hard toys. Our client refused to accept the entire container of goods.

We asked for pictures of the goods before we would make our payment to USA Import-Export Trading. The pictures appeared adequate and I asked several times in emails and in phone calls that the hard toys would be in good/excellent condition, no damaged, broken goods. I’m a professional and I accept that a small percentage will be damaged or broken. However when I asked our contact person at USA Import Export Trading - Ms. Tasia Kossivas, she assured me, good quality, and trust in her more than 15 years of experience. Here is a copy from her email (rec 18 July 2015) regarding quality of goods: The toys are grade no.1. There are no damaged/broken toys.

I would say that is a confirmation of the quality of goods we receive. Ms. Tasia, wrote it down in Black and White - NO damaged/broken toys.

As I stated before, our shipment, looked like all the discarded broken and unacceptable toys that were sorted out from hard toys, but were bagged and sent to us.

9filmfest wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Usa Import Export Trading and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $11000 and wants Usa Import Export Trading to "partial refund of $3,000".

The most disappointing in user's experience was fraudulent representation of products and no refund for defective goods. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usa Import Export Trading toys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Usa Import Export Trading?

Comments